Wednesday, October 23, 2013

       Update on Vienna, Austria 

(I'm not in South Korea ;)

Well, the recent news is that I have to move again. It was quite difficult with my landlady to get the documents I needed for my visa, and as a result I will be moving to my own apartment soon, probably in the next few days.

Because of all the upheaval, I felt like feeling sorry for myself. But you can only feel sorry for yourself for so long when you're living in a city like Vienna and have great friends, coworkers, and students. Somehow the craziness has started to feel normal, and I had a great week with my kids even though I've been distracted by this situation and others.

This week we had a spelling bee in two classes and the kids had presentations over their books. I've added a few pictures of them and a couple of me in Vienna. Enjoy.

P.S. I'm sending out snail mail support cards and info soon, so if you prefer snail mail over email and feel the urge to support me or simply want my picture on your fridge, send me an email and let me know :)

                                    


Me and a good friend

11th Honors English


12th Regular English

11th Regular English
(Peter is from S. Korea so we busted out peace signs:)

6th Grade English


Spelling Bee Blues



No comments:

Post a Comment